Please note the following information before performing the test:
(They are also included in the instructions for the test)
- The day before sampling (24 hours beforehand) you should not take any flatulence-inducing or high-fibre foods (beans, lentils, cabbage, peas, whole grains, etc.)
- Even foods with fructose (fruit sugar), lactose (milk sugar) or sorbitol should be avoided.
- You should not eat 12 hours before sampling.
- The test must be done on an empty stomach!
- You should not smoke for at least an hour before the test.
- If you have recently taken antibiotics or constipation medication, this may affect the outcome.
- Please only drink a small amount of water during the sampling.